Important Forms and Documents for Summer 2024 will be posted to your CampMinder Account!
Transportation to Camp
Camp Crescent Cove is exploring various methods of travel, including chaperoned busses, flights and parent drop off. We will provide further details in the coming weeks. Crescent Cove is happy to offer chaperoned van/bus services for campers arriving and departing from Boston’s Logan Airport (International Flights only) and Portland’s Jetport (Domestic Flights only).
Flying Considerations to/from Camp
- Campers should be placed in the custody of the airlines whenever possible.
- Flight plans must be on file with the Camp Office prior to June 1st.
- Please confirm all flights within 48-hours of arrival with our directors via phone or email.
- Camp staff will meet/drop-off campers at Boston’s Logan Airport and Portland Jetport Terminals.
- Domestic Camper baggage must be shipped 10 business days prior to arrival. Carry-on bags are permitted for travel. Camper baggage will be shipped at the end of the session.
- International Campers may travel with all their belongings to and from camp.
Opening/Closing Day – Dropping Off/Picking Up Your Camper(s)
- Drop off your camper between 12pm-2pm on Opening Day and pick up your camper between 10am-12pm on Closing Day