A major part of our commitment to our campers and parents is ensuring the health, safety, and well being of our campers at all times. Camp Crescent Cove has a modern health center with registered nurses call 24 hours a day throughout each session. The health center is fully equipped and has emergency communications available through the town of Raymond. We are also within 30 minutes of several hospitals, including the Maine Medical Center, in Portland, ME and the Bridgton Hospital in Bridgton, ME should additional care be required.
- Accredited by the American Camp Association
- Member of the Maine Summer Camps and Maine Camp Experience
- Staff are personally interviewed and screened for appropriate positions
- Reference checks and third party criminal background checks required
- Staff orientation required for all staff members
- Staff continuously evaluated while camp is in session
- All cabins equipped with fire and smoke detection devices