Summits is more than simply a summer experience!
We are thrilled to offer our Summit Leadership Program to boys & girls that have completed 10th grade. Blending the best of on camp and off camp, we are committed to offer camp-based youth leadership opportunities and enhanced activity skill development. Summits will have the opportunity to join in on active camp life and take part in community service projects that are designed to encourage personal growth. Guided and supported by professionals, Summits will enjoy all Crescent Cove has to offer.
My favorite part of the summer was the Summits Trips. I enjoyed every bit of the last two weeks because I got to experience and try new things that many summer camps do not offer.
– Summit Participant
Key Elements of the Summits Program:
- To hone leadership and teamwork skills through group initiatives.
- To participate in camp life, including daily activities and evening programs.
- To achieve documented, community service.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting in The Forks, Maine
- Previous Service Learning Partners:
- The Appalachian Mountain Club
- Loon Echo Land Trust
- Habitat for Humanity
- Partners For World Health
- Maine Island Trail Association
- Harvest Hills Animal Shelter
- Pink Feather Foundation
- Camp Sunshine
- Riding to the Top
- Preble Street Resource Center
- Good Shepherd Food Bank
2024 Summit Leadership Details:
Coed, 10th Graders
1st Summit: June 22 – July 16
2nd Summit: July 19 – August 11
My son enjoyed and learned so much through the Summits Program by participating in many hands-on activities with different organizations. I’ve never seen him looking so excited and happy holding a paint brush, picking tomatoes, raking gravel, etc…
– Summit Parent